- FEE IS CHARGED QUARTERLY (but in special cases fee may be charged monthly on the discretion of Principal).
- AT THE ADMISSION IT IS MANDATORY TO DEPOSIT THE FEE OF UPCOMING QUARTER.
- FEE MUST BE PAID FOR ENTIRE QUARTER, IRRESPECTIVE OF ILLNESS, ABSENCE, EARLY WITHDRAWAL AND SUMMER VACATIONS.
- ANY FEE IS NOT REFUNDABLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- THE FEE STRUCTURE OF THE COLLEGE MAY BE REVISED WITHOUT NOTICE.
- THERE ARE MISCELLANEOUS ADDITIONAL CHARGES WHICH ARE ADDED TO CERTAIN MONTHS’ FEE AND NOT A PART OF THE REGULAR FEE. THESE CHARGES MUST BE PAID IN FULL.
- NO CONCESSION WILL BE GRANTED IN LATE FEE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THE FEE HAS TO BE DEPOSITED IN TIME AND IN FULL.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FEE DEPOSIT:
1- The fee may be deposited Online in following Bank Account:
Title of Account “CADET COLLEGE JHANG”
Account Number “0239623371004101”
MCB Bank Nawaz Chowk Branch Jhang Sadar
2- Fee may also be deposited through UBL OMNI and EASY PAISA on following CNIC No. 42301-7703365-2 and Mobile No. 0300-4010727
3- After depositing the Fee please send SMS on 0300-4010727 with student name, class and Total amount deposited.
RULES FOR FEE:
- Fee Challan will be issued on 1st of every month /Quarter
- The last date of Fee deposit is 10th of the month in which fee challan is issued.
- If the fee is not paid within the due date a fine of Rs. 500/- for first five days from the date 11 to 15 is imposed.
- Rs. 1000/- fine will be imposed from date 16 to 20.
- Any student whose fee is not paid by the 20th date is liable to be struck off the college roll from 21st of the month and to the discretion of the principal and may be re – admitted on payment of Rs.5000/- along with late fee fine.
- No students are allowed to take any examination till boarding and lodging fee is charged. From a new boarder for the term in which he joins the hostel full term fee will be charged.
- The college tuition fee is charged from the beginning of the financial term in which he joins.
- The student appearing for the external examination (SSC, HSSC, O’Level and A’level) have to pay college fees up to the end of the calendar month in which their external examination finished.
- In case of with draw by a parent/ guardian, the student pay full fee for the quarter in which he/she is withdrawn. Quarterly or any fees are not refundable in any case.